Our company is one of the noted manufacturers and traders of Vertical Die Casting Machine (Item Code: VDC250). The casting alloys in this machine move in the vertical axis. In the vertical die casting machine, the molten metal is inserted from the lower end that completely removes pores from the injected material. This machine is generally used for motor surface die casting and electric motor rotor.
Our machines are offered in varied capacities like 50, 70, 150, 250 and 450 tonnes. All vertical die casting machines are equipped with PLC controls. Machines with installed capacity up to 150 tonnes are provided with auto molten metal ladling, mandrel removing systems and casting extractor. Vertical Die casting machines with capacity above of 150 tonnes are equipped with tilting furnace, side loading and mandrel removing facilities. We offer our all VDC machines with clean die cast rotor.
Moreover, our company also offers the complete array with arrangements like aluminium melting furnace and die casting tools. Injection of casting material takes place in three phases ie, slow, high speed filling and high pressure squeezing.
- Bottom frame for holding cold chamber and injection group
- Hydraulic power pack for supplying oil to the machine
- Electric control panel with PLC and display
- Tie bars
- Main frame Holding the clamping cylinder
- Movable table for mounting the top half die
- Auxiliary table for mounting the bottom half die.
- Higher production rates with fully automatic operation- Reduced labour as finished rotor is produced
- Quick die change- Complete die set can be altered within 10-15 minutes of operation
- Better cast part quality- Molten metal is injected vertically, reducing turbulence, metal travel distance, reduced pressure loss during filling squeezing and gas entrapment resulting in lower porosity and high energy efficiency.
- Reduced space required- The machine is compact in design and has simple installation procedures
- Reduced rotor deformation- Unique die press design of the machine allows production of cast rotor
- Reduced capital investment
- Reduced operating cost
- Easier maintenance
- Tooling for rotors as per customers drawings.
- Auto rotor extractor
- Auto molten metal ladling system up to VDC150
For VDC250 and VDC400 machines
- Tilting furnace run by Diesel, Gas or electric